Posted March 05, 2014
I remember this school back in the early 90's. Me and my brother both went here. We loved the school. The teachers were awesome and so was the administration as well. I wish i could send my daughter to a school like this one.

Posted February 17, 2010
I remember going to school there when i was a kid and now that my son is going there i think that it is neat that we've had the opportunity to have the same principal, I enjoyed the experience at bells hill and im sure my son is too.

Posted September 19, 2009
I love tha way my child acts now because of the school. They have a great learning enviorment for my son, and he can't wait to go to school the next day.

Bell's Hill Elementary School 4

Posted June 14, 2006

Bell's Hill Elementary School
2100 Ross Avenue, Waco, TX  76706
Last modified Bell's Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bell's Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top