Waxahachie, TX

Posted February 26, 2014
Waxahachie Preparatory Academy is such a blessing for us! Our daughter has excelled. As a parent, I love everything about the school. We have to drive 40 minutes to get there, and it is worth it!

Posted June 09, 2011
I have been a parent at WPA for 4 years now. It has been such a blessing to my family! My daughter will be going into the 4th grade next year and my son will be going into 1st. Since my daughter has been here I have seen how the University-Model really works! She has become so independent over the last 4 years. She wakes up every morning on our days at home (M/W/F) and starts her day unassisted. My son, who is a very active young man, benefits greatly by not having to sit still 5 days a week and by having teachers who will allow him to stand in class when he has the wiggles. The teachers are exceptional and the small classes are perfect! My children love it here and love the extra time at home with mom and dad! When dad comes home - homework is all done - nothing but family time! The academics are challenging and the amount of reading is wonderful! The teachers make everything easier because they are so easy to work with and truly want each and every child to succeed! WPA is a great school!!

Posted April 09, 2010
WPA gives me time with my kids. I love this school. I have had the honor of being involved with this school from the outset. So our first son is now a graduate of WPA. He is now in college. It became crystal clear when he left that not only was he really prepared for college we also had had the opportunity to be a big part of his growing up. We still have 4 kids still at WPA and it is so clear to me the benefits of this model are huge. I believe this is a great school to raise your kids.

Posted April 02, 2010
Before WPA we were a struggling homeschooling family. Every year I would start the school year excited and ready to do great and wondedrful things with my children. As the year would drag on, I would run out of steam and feel like I had failed my children. My son got the opportunity to go to WPA in the middle of this school year. I was so pleased to see him excited about learning and excited about doing school work again. Having the WPA as accountability to help my children continue their education has been a huge blessing to our family. I don't worry about what they are learning in class or what they may be learning from their peers. With WPA our family benifits from both learning at home and in a structured educational environment. WPA was an answered prayer!

Posted December 18, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009
This school provides the perfect environment for learning; balancing education and family. The University-Model structure gives families the flexability and freedom to do as they need. Godly character and moral values are taught at this school. If you want to be involved in your childs education and leave a legacy of love...call WPA today and learn more!

Posted November 27, 2008

Posted April 18, 2007
'Now to Him who is able to do exceeding, abundantly, beyond all we could ask or think, according to the power that works within us.' Ephesians 3:20 That verse sums up our experience at Waxahachie Preparatory Academy. I am a first year teacher there, and my children are finishing up their first year there also. After homeschooling and some time in a Christian school, we were so happy to find a University Model School that combines both. God really blessed us when He sent us to WPA, because the model is ideal for our family and also because of the people there. The administration is professional yet personable; the teachers are all top notch; and the students and parents are all very receptive and friendly. Our experience there has been 'beyond all we could ask or think.'

Posted November 15, 2006
Waxahachie Prep is one of the most outstanding educational institutions in Texas. My daughter is being taught in an outstanding academic environment by teachers of amazing character and integrity. The administration, staff, and board of directors are incredibly gifted individuals who are dedicated to creating an environment of excellence for all of our students. The University Model creates a family friendly situation where excellent learning can take place without extraordinary time pressure. And most impressive of all things about Waxahachie Prep is the overriding attitude of all those involved to honor God through His Son, Jesus Christ. This is, after all, the most important thing in all creation and if God is given the priority all other things will be in their proper place. We love Waxahachie Prep as parents. And our daughter loves Waxahachie Prep as a student. We are blessed to be a part of such a wonderful institution. Dr. Bobby Haney

Posted August 01, 2006

Waxahachie Preparatory Academy
Po Box P, Waxahachie, TX  75168
Last modified Waxahachie Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Waxahachie Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top