Robbie E Howard J H 5

Posted November 09, 2013
I have tried 2 schools before this one , first the first day of school 2013 was chaotic but even though the front office was patient and helpful with all the parents. This year si far my child love the school ha as even made the student if the month. The band , choir and counselor are wonderful examples.

Robbie E Howard J H 4

Posted July 23, 2013
I went here last year, and while mostly everything was fine, some teachers, (like Angie Bruce) are horrible!!! They should be fired!

Robbie E Howard J H 1

Posted June 26, 2013
We moved to Texas at the beginning of the school year. I have never had any problems with any school in the past but the office staff was rude and unorganized, lost our registration paperwork twice. Throughout the year I had several unpleasant conversations with the Principal, Assistant principal, and a couple of uncaring teachers, two of which lost my daughters homework (several times) and gave her a bad grade with no opportunity to re-do it only to find the "misplaced" homework in a stack of papers later. Dress code problems where my daughter was sent home for appropriate and modest clothing while other girls were allowed to wear clothes with their breasts and behinds hanging out. An attendance issue which I had court child visitation documents to support her absence. My daughter is a Junior National Honor Student and very well behaved, with no "bad student" issues. I have now learned that school staff does not care about the students abilities, they care about students and parents with money and social status. The only positive thing about Howard was a choir teacher that actually cared about the students. My daughter and younger child will not go here again. Trying Charters.

Robbie E Howard J H 2

Posted February 07, 2012
Most of the people in power at this school personify the reasons why kids hate school and parents hate dealing with schools. There are a few good ones, like Mrs. Bruce (who is most helpful and great with the kids), but most really don't understand that these kids aren't in kindergarten anymore nor are their parents. If every "T" isn't crossed and every "i" dotted, then they will not help you with anything. If you don't tow the line and do exactly what and how they say, then you're just out of luck. These people are so out of touch with teenagers and parents these days that I'm surprised any of them can speak with an adult because they practically "baby-talk" everyone. They have no sense of personal responsibility and look to blame others quickly for their mistakes and faults. Oh, and for parents who need to leave an early morning message? They don't even check their messages until later in the day, so you're just SOL. I give it two stars just for the few people who are helpful, but forget the principal and most of his staff. Also, the office has few shining stars and the teachers are back in the stone age.

Robbie E Howard J H
411 North Gibson Street, Waxahachie, TX  75165
Last modified Robbie E Howard J H is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robbie E Howard J H Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top