Posted December 18, 2012
Both my daughters have attended this school from Kindergarten. My oldest just graduated and is in public high school. We love this school. It has a great christian and family atmosphere. The kids are well behaved. The academics are great. My oldest daughter had no issues transitioning to public school. As with any small school, electives are not a broad as big schools. They have a choir, band, and play athletics through the Y league. The teachers take less pay to be here over a public school so they CARE about the kids. You don't have to be Catholic to be here, We are Baptist and they have been great. A lot of families here are not Catholic.

St Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted April 09, 2011
A very good atmosphere that encourages success. Very reasonable tuition rates. All of the teachers are good, most are very good. In our experience, the 6th grade teacher is the best. Their music program is not very strong. Children are taught good manners along with good academics. Having not been in public school, I can not speak to the comparisons, but I can't help but wonder if the children will be bored with public high school after having attended this school.

Posted July 24, 2008
My grandsons have being going to St. Joseph's for 5 years and we think it is the very best! They have learned SO much and the environment could not be better.

Posted November 13, 2007
St. Joseph's is a wonderful school. My son has been there for 9 years and has loved every minute. The staff is caring and the Catholic foundation is wonderful. I feel the academics will prepare my child for high school and college. The Christian environment is so nice and he is getting a strong foundation in his faith. The music and band program are great and sports are getting started as well. Great school with lots of parent involvement.

St Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted April 19, 2006
We have been extremely happy with St. Joseph for the past 2 years. We were ar another catholic school and were just nothappy at all. The kids have done much better and are much, much happier. The school staff have been great as well.

Posted February 23, 2004
This is our daughter's first year at St. Joseph's and we are so pleased with the overall experience. The teacher's are hands on and the staff is so inviting. We are looking forward to many more wonderful years at St. Joesph's not only with our daughter but our son as well.

Posted December 12, 2003
What a wonderful school! Everyone works together to bring up men and women of God. Standards are high and support is there to encourage children to excellence.

Posted September 04, 2003
I have a daughter in the 5th grade and she (almost the whole 5th grade) is actually doing 6th grade work. We are very very pleased with the education she is receiving.

St Joseph Catholic School
506 East Marvin Avenue, Waxahachie, TX  75165
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top