Posted October 24, 2013
Would like to help enter Fain Elementary to win the $5,000. Both my niece and nephew go there.

Posted September 19, 2013
Fain has the most amazing staff and very friendly environment. Definately one of WFISD top elementary schools all around!

Fain Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2008
I love Fain! The staff and teachers are wonderful and my daughter loves the school as well. I moved to another district and did the CHOICE program so that my daughter could remain at Fain.

Posted February 27, 2008
Fain Elementary is wonderful, the teachers and staff are very much like a family. They work with my grandchild, that I am a parent to, in their problem areas in learning and the SOAR program works wonderful with the conduct of all the students, not just a few. Fain's Principal, Vice Principal and school councilor are there for you, always. Their door is always open to hear what any parent/grandparent/guardian has concerns about or if you just want to talk, knock on the door and your warmly welcomed into their office. You can stop them in the halls and talk, they are there to help you in any way they can. If they don't have the answer, they will find out for you. They will help you solve any problems with your student, teacher and other staff members. They are wonderful!

Fain Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2007
I appreciate some of the educators @ Fain, however my child has struggled with reading & even though he is taken to Basic Skills weekly, I do not feel that his teachers are as concerned as I am. It is frustrating when a parent voices a concern & you get the famous teacher quote 'his doing great just hang in there'. This might be fine for some parents, but I would like some direction. No one @ this school is willing to provide any information concerning summer schools, tutoring programs, ect. The only tutoring the Basic Skills teacher providers is summer tutoring & you pay her for something she should of provided our children all year long.

Posted May 12, 2006
My daughter has went to this school since kindergarten.The teachers at Fain are so helpful,and they really want your children to excel. I hope my daughter goes to this school through sixth grade.

Posted April 24, 2006
My son go to prek here and is a wondefull school. I love the way the teach him. Everything is good in this school.

Fain Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2005

Posted February 19, 2004
I would like to take the time to express my gradatude and appreciation for Fain Elementary. Before my child became a student here he was struggling in his classes and wasn't thrilled with school all together. Now that he's enrolled in this school he's very excited about classand loves going every morning! His grades are improving and he has a hunger for knowledge! His teachers are wonderful, well educated, and are great role models!

Fain Elementary School
1562 Norman Street, Wichita Falls, TX  76302
Last modified Fain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top