St. Joseph School 0

Posted January 16, 2010
St. Joseph School in Yoakum is a great school. My child is able to excell in school and play sports. There is a small ratio between teacher and student which enables our students to learn deeper and do better in high school. My child can participate in any sport they wish to as long as they are passing. We play football, volleyball, basketball, track and softball and they do very well. I would highly recommend this school for your child. You will never regret it.

St. Joseph School 5

Posted October 08, 2007
St. Joseph School is an intimate, family-based school located in a rural area. The faith-based education my children receive is foundational rather than a piece-meal, bible school on Sunday type of religious education. The family atmosphere of the school includes pairing upper grade classes with lower grade classes, as well as activities that include all ages.

St. Joseph School