588 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

I was a student last year. Education is bad. I was a student in this school in 5th and 6th grade. Some teachers are nice and kind while some others are not so much. The teachers will help you a little and that is also only if you want to. The worst point of this school is the education is not very good. As of with me, I was a student with grades and end of school year exam scores above the other children. I wanted to either move up a grade, or take some better classes but they wouldn't let me. Also when i moved to Boise the studies were way more effective and harder. There is a lot of competition in my present school too. The studies they taught in greenwood were equal to one grade lower in Boise.

I think this school wonderful! All of the teachers and staff have been great with my children, not one complaint from me! The secretaries are so warm and friendly, and everyone here goes out of their way to help my children and me too! I love the special education dept here. They have worked so hard with two of my children! I have moved several times, and been to several schools, but now when I move, I stay in the school boundries so my children can continue going here. Thank you Greenwood!

I am a parent who is very involved in my child's education. I have spent countless hours working with my twin sons and daughter to help them excel in school. As teachers go for Greenwood, I would say that they are like any other school. You can tell if you have a good teacher by the quality of assignments that your children bring home. I think that Greenwood could try harder to give parents more notice for planned activities. I have found that this school is adequate as long as the parents get involved in the child's education.

Last modified Greenwood School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.