856 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 06, 2015
Bluffdale Elementary is a wonderful School with great Trachers! The Teachers are energetic and have wonderdul curriculum that they present to the Students in an engaging approach. My Children love this School and so do I.

Bluffdale School 1

Posted July 01, 2015
Is funny how this five starts are coming from workers at that school. But for far is the worst school in Utah , the principal is the most aregan , that don't deserve the job tile of principal , what I know a principal is the one that runs the school for the poupose of the best learning sperience to a child , well not her in half France half Latino and some how she send me to court two times and now child crevice .not ones gas she call or visit my home as , regular principal will ,I don't get mail that's the past. She needs to upgrade there's phones or emails but not her .lets the computer do her job , omg the worst mistake to send my kids to the wors school in Utah I have no choice ,

Posted July 29, 2014
I'm not sure where these other rating are coming from... perhaps sore grapes? I can tell you that my experience has been fantastic. The programs this school has implemented are wonderful for educational, social, and artistic development. The principal is accessible, understanding, and involved. Every teacher I've been in contact with has been kind, concerned, and hard working. My kids have bloomed while at this school and we have the staff at this wonderful school to thank!

Posted January 07, 2013
I attended this school from kindergarten to sixth grade, and absolutely loved it. The average age of the teachers seems to have gone down since I've left; when I went there, most teachers had been teaching there for years already. My family never had a difficult time with the faculty or staff, who I believed to be very friendly. The principal was always good as well, and we actually only had one change in the position during the seven years that I attended.

Bluffdale School 4

Posted February 16, 2012
Our experience at Bluffdale Elementary has been exceptional. As a huge believer in education...I have 3 degrees of my own. With this, I'm thrilled with the help and support that the teachers and administration of this school has provided my kids. This isn't to say that everything has always been perfect...there has been a couple teachers that were a bit difficult, but as a parent should, I filled in and supported where I thought there were shortcomings. Face it...life isn't always rosy. However, on the bright side, my kids had to learn to deal with this difficulty which in turn gives them a better realization of life. This is the last year of attendance for my youngest. He is very well prepared to move forward. Specifics? The school has some excellent teachers and an outstanding Principal. While the classes didn't always challenge my kids, we worked with the teachers to make things more challenging.

Bluffdale School 1

Posted August 23, 2011
Surprisingly one of the worst schools in JSD. So many new teachers each year who end-up moving on. Class sizes are small but test scores here are some of the lowest. It seems like a lot of the parents around here are busy headed to the gym or with new babies to give the new teachers the support needed to educate kids

Bluffdale School

Posted November 11, 2009
Our experience was bad. There was NEVER supervision of my children at recess. It was a chaotic mess!

Bluffdale School 2

Posted December 15, 2004
Bluffdale was not willing to work with me on my child's schedule. I was forced to take him to a different school that was more accomodating.

Bluffdale School 2

Posted March 09, 2004
Our experience with bluffdale elementary was not positive. We found that most teachers were very arrogant and refused to accept input on their programs from parents.

Bluffdale School
14323 South 2700 West, Bluffdale, UT  84065
Last modified Bluffdale School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.