Cedar City High School 4

Posted November 08, 2013
The school is the best in Cedar City. It would be nice if there was a charter school option for grades 9-12 in Cedar.

Posted September 04, 2012
Of all the High-Schools in Utah, Cedar High School seemingly trumps them all! With epic teachers, a new building, and a very friendly environment, (And not the mention the best 3(A) Band in the State!) Cedar High is a legend among legends! REDMEN!!!

Posted May 17, 2012
I LOVE CEDAR HIGH SCHOOL SO MUCH!!!! Its the BEST SCHOOL EVER!!! I never wanna go to another school!

Posted February 27, 2010
You get what you want to get out of school, and if you don't want an excellent education, you'll get one at Cedar High. True, I didn't learn a ton in all of my classes, but I always had several exceptional teachers every year who could've been earning a lot more money somewhere else. I especially loved the AP and honors curriculum. Those teachers are whom I compared all of my college professors to, and my high school teachers at CHS came out head and shoulders above them. For example, I studied linguistics and never found a language teacher better than Herr Corry. Not all of the teachers at Cedar are this exceptional, but there are enough to make a difference.

Posted October 12, 2009

Cedar City High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I am a graduate of CHS. I now have children at CHS. I felt that they had a great program in the eighties, but as a parent seeing it through adult eyes I really appreiciate all the CHS staff does for my student. They ave worked with him in many ways, and in not lost in the shuffle. The teachers put in much more than they get paid for, i feel it has been a very well rounded education for my children

Cedar City High School 2

Posted September 15, 2009
This school is rather disappointing, as a student. I would like to consider myself an advanced student when it comes to literature. I have asked several times to be moved up at least one class, because I was literally finishing the work assigned us in class, or reading the books in a few hours. However, each time I asked, I was rejected. Also, their sports programs completely eclipse their teaching programs. Students who participate in any sport are immediately given special attention, such as getting extra time to do homework, extra credit when they do well at a game, etc. I find this both annoying and unfair, as I work very, very hard for my grades, and the other students get theirs handed to them on a silver platter - or in this case, a red and gold one.

Cedar City High School 4

Posted June 15, 2009
I attended here for all 4 years of high school, and I loved the atmosphere. They had advanced classes available, and the teaching was pretty good, but what I really liked was the people. There were so many different types of people, but everyone got along.

Cedar City High School 3

Posted January 07, 2008
I love Cedar High School its been a great experience from the begining.

Cedar City High School 1

Posted October 21, 2007
The teachers are completely insane, the drama department has been ruined the art department is sliding. burn it down.

Cedar City High School
703 West 600 South, Cedar City, UT  84720
Last modified Cedar City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top