Cedar City, UT

Cedar East School 5

Posted August 06, 2011
This is a great school!! Last year one of my boys wasn't doing his best and everyday his teacher would send home daily reports on how his day went, and how much he was willing to do that day. I would email the teacher at least a couple times a week and she would always get back to me quickly. She went above and beyond what she needed to do. If it wasn't for her my son wouldn't have passed last year. I wish there were MORE teachers like her. My other sons teacher was great also. He made my son want to go to class and he had so much fun. It was his first time having a male teacher and he loved it in his class. I wish that we were still living there so that my kids could still go to that school. Even the principal was on top of everything that was going on. They were adding some 'extras' to their website so that parents could see what their kids were doing in school and I emailed the principal due to having problems with the website and he got back to me even at 11 at night!!

Cedar East School 5

Posted March 28, 2007
This was our first year in Cedar City, Utah. We moved from Southern California. I have an above average student. This school was more than willing to work to keep him challenge. He has a great teacher and he gets to be a kid here in Cedar City, This school also does not treat the kids like little kids, they are treated according to their ages and maturity levels. We like this a lot. He has been aloud to grow a lot this year because of it. This school gives a real one on one education.

Cedar East School
255 East College Ave, Cedar City, UT  84720
Last modified Cedar East School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar East School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top