Clearfield, UT

Wasatch School 4

Posted July 13, 2008
Not only is there a very low teacher to student ratio but there is also a great atmosphere. I have 4 Children currently attending and would not want my children to go to any other school.

Wasatch School 5

Posted September 20, 2004
My children have attended other schools and to my and their experience we have been extremely satisfied. Living in the end of the socioeconomic scale that hasn't seem to affect the quality that my children recieve from the teachers and staff. Majority of the teachers of whom we've had contact with seem to have a genuine care for their students, which in turn I believe helps the children learn because they feel important.I've seen a trememdous outcome of parental participation at school events and activities. The school dwells heavily on peace building and rewards for good behavior. Reading is ephasized to all students and also rewarded by the generosity of Pizza Hut's reading program. I feel blessed to be apart of Wasatch Elementary for the wonderful way the come across to our families and to all the people helping out in the community give to others less fortunate. Thank you.

Wasatch School
270 East Center, Clearfield, UT  84015
Last modified Wasatch School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasatch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top