611 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Harris for helping my son be more confident about himself. He seems to have more confidence this year than he has in the past. He is still a little shy, but he is definitely more out going and more willing to do things for himself since he has been in your class. You are a wonderful teacher and I appreciate all that you do. Keep up the good work! :)

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 23, 2016
It is very hard to complete the daily homework that is sent home each week along with the typing & reading every night (Which I don't have a problem with the reading) for parents that both work full time and do not get home until late at night. I wish we had the weekends to finish the homework like we did in 2nd grade last year. That was a great help to have those 2 extra days to help your child get the work done.

Parkside School 4

Posted May 23, 2016
We have always had a great experience with this school. My son has been attending Parkside since Kindergarten and is now in 3rd grade. All of his teachers have been wonderful and I have enjoyed the experience with helping in class with all of them. My son will continue to go to this school until he graduates from 6th grade.

Parkside School 4

Posted January 10, 2014
My son went to Kindergarten here in from 2012-2013 and was fortunate enough to get into Mrs Petersen's class. Though he's a bit delayed (which is why he was approved for full day kindergarten), he flourished under her teaching style! Sadly we moved him out of the school due to bullying issues that we found out about later so we didn't even get a chance to work with the school to see how they'd handle the situation. There was lots of diversity in that school if that's important to you. I hear they used to have way more field trips and programs but due to budget cuts, things changed though I'm confident that was a statewide problem felt with schools, not just Parkside. I had some nit picky issues with the school but overall I was glad my son went there!

Parkside School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
Great Administration and Teachers!

2262 North 1500 West, Clinton, UT  84015
Last modified Parkside School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.