Parkside School 4

Posted January 10, 2014
My son went to Kindergarten here in from 2012-2013 and was fortunate enough to get into Mrs Petersen's class. Though he's a bit delayed (which is why he was approved for full day kindergarten), he flourished under her teaching style! Sadly we moved him out of the school due to bullying issues that we found out about later so we didn't even get a chance to work with the school to see how they'd handle the situation. There was lots of diversity in that school if that's important to you. I hear they used to have way more field trips and programs but due to budget cuts, things changed though I'm confident that was a statewide problem felt with schools, not just Parkside. I had some nit picky issues with the school but overall I was glad my son went there!

Parkside School 4

Posted March 12, 2010

Parkside School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
Great Administration and Teachers!

Parkside School
2262 North 1500 West, Clinton, UT  84015
Last modified Parkside School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkside School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top