Posted May 01, 2014
Draper elementary is a wonderful school. There are excellent teachers that are devoted to the kids and an amazing principle.

Posted April 29, 2014
Our School has the most dedicated and hard working Teachers & Staff I have ever witnessed! What a great school to work at. Such committed people under one roof. I love coming here to work with such impressive people. I love the students and I love that I get to meet their parents. I work in the front office and so that gives me the opportunity to rub shoulders with EVERYONE...from students & parents to Teachers & delivery people! I love all the volunteers that sign in to help too! This is a great place to work. A very happy, positive & fun environment.

Posted April 29, 2014
Draper Elementary is a great school! Parents are very involved, our principal and teachers are top notch, and students have great mentors to help them reach their potential. Draper PTA has a lot of great programs to encourage community involvement, arts education, inclusivity and many other great things! We have a new principal this year that really listens to problems and comes up with creative solutions, she is also very loved by the students. All three of my children would agree that Draper Elementary is a great school!

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is simply the best. I work with a fantastic group of educators who are constantly looking for ways to help their students achieve. Every teacher works hard to stay up-to-date on the new technology and the many effective teaching strategies that are out there. Every student at Draper Elementary is important and treated that way.

Posted April 29, 2014
I have had two children who attended K-6 at this school and two who are currently enrolled. I have been involved with this school for more than a decade and have had very few issues. I feel like my children are receiving a great education. The dual immersion program has been a very positive experience for us as well. The teachers are very responsive and approachable. The current Principle is amazing and very proactive in improving the school. It is a great school community for parents as well. Most of the parents interact on a regular basis because so many of us volunteer and come to events. My children are very happy here and so am I!

Draper Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Draper Elementary is an inclusive school, offering Chinese immersion for half to its students. It is a school with wonderful, caring teachers and parents who want to be involved in their children's educations.

Posted April 29, 2014
Don't let the age of the building fool you! Draper Elementary is a great school with fantastic teachers and staff. We get tons of parent volunteers and the PTA is strong and donates a lot to the school. They are constantly expanding the tech in the school with mobile labs, smart boards, ipads, etc... Did I mention the teachers are great?!

Posted April 28, 2014
My school is Draper Elementary. This school is has lots of community support. We teach the students to be kind, safe and responsible. We have fantastic teachers who are willing to go above and beyond to help the students be successful.

Posted April 28, 2014
This school has a wonderful community of parents that are always willing to help the teachers out. We have the best PTA and I couldn't be more honored to work at such a caring, supportive school! Our kids rock, too! :)

Posted April 28, 2014
We have the greatest school ever! Our students are safe, kind and responsible. They come to school with a strong desire to learn and are always positive. The teachers at our school are intensely creative, visionary and committed to excellence. All of our teaching is not only data-driven, but full of engaging strategies that motivate students to achieve more than they ever have before! We have amazing parent support with parent volunteers visiting classrooms, helping with projects and tutoring kids every single day. Our office staff is literally the best on the planet. They do so much for students, parents and teachers alike. The custodial staff are always friendly and ready to help both teachers and students with any and all building needs. Oh, and did I mention our fantastic principal? She is a tremendously positive, proactive person who inspires each of us to be better while helping us realize what we need to do to become the best school we can be (I think we are getting close, don't you?!). I am so fortunate to work at this amazing institution!

Draper Elementary School
1080 East 12660 South, Draper, UT  84020
Last modified Draper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Draper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top