Draper, UT

Pine Ridge Academy 1

Posted June 08, 2013
I attended Youth Care about 10 years ago. While I was there I was denied access to HIPAA and punished when I refused prayer. I was also forced to attend a 12 step program. They threatened to strap you down to a bed if you refused to attend. I left the program feeling violated and approaching my 30s that feeling still lingers.

Pine Ridge Academy 5

Posted March 09, 2012
My son came to Pine Ridge through Youthcare, the affiliated "first step" in the wellness process, also in Draper. Jake had complicated self-destructive issues that after 6 years of misdiagnoses and a dozen or so doctors and hospitals, were successfully diagnosed and treated at Youthcare and then PineRidge. PineRidge placed Jake on a successful education track and gave him the structure and responsibility he needed to recenter himself for independence. He has been home for 10 months and has become a strong, focused, and responsible young man who is exploring colleges and a career track. The intensive individual care by a smart, loving staff at Youthcare and PineRidge literally saved Jake's life.

Pine Ridge Academy 5

Posted January 11, 2012
My daughter attended Pine Ridge Academy while in residential treatment at YouthCare. The instructors are outstanding and kept her course interesting and challenging . My daughter was able to keep pace with her high school education while in treatment in spite of her emotional and psychological challenges. They offer a variety of classes and work closely with the students to foster an environment of responsibility and ownership in the students. My daughter did not miss a beat in her education. She is home now and will graduate high school a little early actually.

Pine Ridge Academy