Farmington Jr High School 4

Posted September 24, 2013
Farmington Jr. High school has friendly students and staff. This school has up to date tech and programs that make it fun for the students. Excellent school.

Posted August 20, 2013
I love this school! There are a lot of different teachers, so if you don't like one you can always switch... The counselors are really nice and helpful! It seems more like fun, rather than a job to them. I like how we all get our own locker, and there is a lot of room, and the school isn't like crowded with students. How there is only one level instead of two, makes it harder to get to classes, but they really thought about the layout, so most of my classes are in the same hall by my locker. Not all spread out. :) I love this school!

Posted May 18, 2008

Farmington Jr High School 1

Posted January 18, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008
I love my school1 It is such a great place to learn! I want to deticate this to Mr. Bailey who is a teacher at Farmington Jr. I think all teachers should take lessons from him! I love Mr. Bailey!

Posted December 11, 2007

Farmington Jr High School 0

Posted December 05, 2007
This school is good academically but the layout isn't very good. Because it is only a one floor it is harder to make it to all of the classes on time.

Farmington Jr High School
150 South 200 West, Farmington, UT  84025
Last modified Farmington Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farmington Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top