Kaysville, UT

Posted March 20, 2015
I love the school. Great programs. The only downside to Kaysville JR. is the attendance secretary, I don't know if she hates her job or if it is just a miserable place to work. But every time I've gone in to check out my child she is very rude and just seems unhappy. But the teachers are pretty great! And my child enjoys going there.

Kaysville Jr High School 1

Posted November 26, 2012
This school is great for those who are considered popular, outgoing, selfish, and maybe even bullies. I attended for my first year of junior high and was bullied to the point where I became suicidal. Even my 'friends' didn't have time to be around me because there was so much going on.

Posted January 12, 2009
It provides an excellent learning place and experience, and has a warm environment. You can ask for help and receive it, and I love they way their system works!

Posted October 04, 2008
This is an excellent school. They have fantastic staff members, and fantastic students. Their student body officers will help you in any way that they can. Their sports team are also amazing. Right now the volleyball team is undefeated. Last year they won district champions. I would suggest this school to anyone.

Posted September 11, 2008
kaysville jr high has everything a student in the school would need. the sports are amazing, and kaysville won district state champs three times last year. there are many acedemic programs, including debat, theater, social dance, yearbook, newspaper, and much more to offer its students. all of the kids there get all the help they need. i cant think of one thing that is bad about the school. well, the lockers could be a little easyer to open, but other than that, its a great school. the kids there are all nice. i was new last year, and everybody was really nice.

Kaysville Jr High School

Posted August 08, 2008
Did not like this school. A few teachers treated me as if I was just another student. Never received encouragement from teachers or counselors.

Posted October 20, 2006
This is a good school. The math department is strong and teachers, for the most part, are positive. The kids are friendly, inclusive, and motivated to learn. They do not participate in Science Olympiad - a disappointment but they have a wonderful National Academic League (and advisor).

Posted August 20, 2006
Kaysville Junior High School is the best junior high in the Davis district! We have outstanding teachers! KJH offers multiple activities in sports, languages, music, and much more.The PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) adult board keeps the school fun and educational. Keep up the great job KJH administration and staff!

Kaysville Jr High School 2

Posted February 03, 2005
While the teachers and administators seem to be doing a good job, you would only know that if you can get past the people who work in the office. They are notorious for their rudeness, lack of professionalism and thinly-veiled contempt for anyone who dares interrupt their day. I've stood five feet from them, waiting to be addressed, for up to five minutes. My suggestion would be that they and their boss realize that parents are, in essence, their clientele--not just distractions to be suffered through.

Posted August 26, 2003
Parent involvement with the teachers and administration makes this a very good school.

Kaysville Jr High School
100 East 350 South, Kaysville, UT  84037
Last modified Kaysville Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaysville Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top