Kaysville, UT

Posted March 28, 2014
I wish I transferred sooner; it's the best school experience I've ever had. The teachers are terrific, everyone's super friendly- I'm actually happy to get up in the morning and go to school. I'm now a straight A student, and most importantly, I will be graduating on time. I couldn't have done it without Mountain.

Posted April 16, 2010

Posted July 12, 2008
Mountain high is a wonderful school. Without the help of their wonderful staff i probably would have never graduated. It was the best school experience.

Posted July 12, 2007

Mountain High School 4

Posted May 10, 2005
- a former student

Posted January 23, 2005
My child attends Mountain high, due to failing a few classes. It has helped him completely catch up, and he will be graduating JUNIOR year, because Mountain High has helped him get so far ahead.

Mountain High School 1