Thomas W Bacchus School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
The staff and teacher are great!

Thomas W Bacchus School 1

Posted May 04, 2009

Thomas W Bacchus School 5

Posted March 06, 2008
I had heard many things about this school and was hesitant to send my child. I can not believe how wonderful this school is. Mrs. Thompson is an excellent teacher. The parent involvement is wonderful. The ladies in the office are very helpful. The PTA does a great job too. I love all of the activities this school has. I can't say enough about how happy I am with this school. Great kids!

Thomas W Bacchus School 1

Posted February 14, 2007

Thomas W Bacchus School 4

Posted August 25, 2005
My son has only been attending Bacchus for a few months, but so far I've been very impressed with the school itself. My son is in a contained classroom and this is his 3rd year with Ms. Prescott. She is such a wonderful teacher that we followed her from another school. Bacchus is very lucky to have this wonderful teacher at their school and my son is very lucky to have someone so dedicated to his future helping him every day. I have only positive things to say about this school.

Thomas W Bacchus School 3

Posted February 27, 2005
Bacchus has some awesome teachers. Unfortunately we are unable to always pick those teachers for our students. There is parent involvement at the school but more is always better. Would not give the past 3 administrations very high recommendations. Our current administrator seems to not care about what the parents and community think. He has his agenda and moves forward with out regard to what the school community desires. Hopefully he is learning that the parents at Bacchus do care and want to be heard. As I mentioned earlier, Bacchus has some awesome teachers who dedicate themselves to our students and their parents. The teachers we have had, listen to our needs and concerns. If only the administration would.

Thomas W Bacchus School 3

Posted December 04, 2004
In general Bacchus has been a disappointment. It is probably fine for most, but our children have needed accelerated classes and we have found Bacchus to be lacking in this area. They don't have any accelerated classes until fourth grade, and even the accelerated classes leave a lot to be desired.

Thomas W Bacchus School 2

Posted April 29, 2004

Thomas W Bacchus School
5925 South 5975 West, Kearns, UT  84118
Last modified Thomas W Bacchus School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas W Bacchus School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top