Posted July 28, 2014
I was a student at this school.. My experience with this school was horrible...I only had a few friends and everyone started bullying me and even talking about me behind my back...I got bullied just for being different!

Posted May 25, 2014
what a fantastic school this has been. My daughter has loved all her teachers, especially her music teacher. Great staff and administration.

Posted September 10, 2013
My kids were so worried about starting a new school this year, as was I. It has turned out to be a wonderful change in our lives.

Posted December 22, 2012
I am not sure what this first individual is referring too that gave Central Davis a 1 star. I know for a fact that the principal and vice principals would NEVER let anything like what was described fly at this great school. This school is focused on safety, academics, and extracurricular.

Posted August 26, 2012
My daughter was beaten by girls her first day of 9th grade. She was called hateful names, and then several boys dumped soft drinks over her head while she stood and cried. The principal and vice principal refused to do anything, even after I called the police. They kept asking my daughter what she had done to bring on the attack. This treatment continued in our East side neighborhood and at our church. We finally had to take her out of the state to stop the abuse. For pity sake, if there is ANY alternative, please send your children somewhere else!

Posted July 28, 2012
My daughter loves this school! She especially loves the music playing in the halls between periods. This is the first year that she comes home telling me how much she learned. The teachers and parents are caring and involved and want the students to succeed. I have been very pleased with the level of education given to my daughter. Kudos to CDJH teachers and Principal Dave.

Posted December 31, 2007

- a former student

Posted September 08, 2003

Central Davis Jr High School
663 Church St, Layton, UT  84041
Last modified Central Davis Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Davis Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top