Posted January 23, 2013
Our family moved here because of the military and stayed because of the area. We wanted our kids to go to a public school for the diversity. This school has been great for our kids. they have been in both spectrum and non-spectrum classes and have done well in both. I do like the spectrum as it allows my kids to be challenge. the teachers and the principlaeare very involved and do try to work with parents and kids to help the kids succeed. The teachers are different in teaching style, expectations, and organizations...some better than others, but I have not come across any "bad" teachers that just needed to go. I had several growing up so that says alot (in my view).

Posted September 05, 2009

Posted May 31, 2009
I have 2 children attending Mountain View Elementary. I am impressed with the principal's involvement with all activities. Great volunteers, and wonderful PTA. I have had an issue with a teacher, but it was speedily resolved, and done so in a professional manner. I feel the teachers and staff care about my children, and want to help them succeed.

Posted March 24, 2009
My daughter is in 3rd grade now at Mountain View and I have been very impressed with all of the teachers she has had, and also the principal. Their theme of peace building is great and the assignments are challenging and diverse. Very good public education.

Posted March 15, 2009
My daughter was accepted into the gifted program this school year. Everything about this school is amazing. The teachers are great and I'm not only refering to those who teach in the gifted program. The principal is very involved with the students. Wonderful faculty and support from parents is enormous.

Posted February 25, 2007
This is a great school. The teachers work hard to meet the individual needs of the students. The AR reading program has done wonders to improve my son's reading. Wonderful computer labs. They start music, art, P.E. and computers in kindergarten. Very strong parent support group (PTA). Tons of volunteers. The staff work very hard to provide the best atmosphere to learn. And it shows!

Posted January 16, 2006
Academic Programs meet individual needs. School a gifted program magnet (3rd-6th). Active with the Peacebuilder program throughout the school. Wonderful parent involvement and support. Couldn't ask for a better faculty or staff! Use of the Accelerated Reader program with many books and tests available. Traffic during pick-up/drop-off is an issue, but they are working hard to address it.

Mountain View School 4

Posted December 18, 2005

Mountain View School
2025 East 3100 North, Layton, UT  84040
Last modified Mountain View School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top