933 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I don't feel like my daughters teacher has the time or energy for his class. He's very nice , but he doesn't grade their homework , and my boyfriend's little sister (young mothers lol) who is in 1 grade up there ,is being rude and gives very confusing homework out. :/

Ellison Park Elementary School is a great school. My kids love it and the teachers are very supportive and dedicated.

My child is in K. Even though it's 2.5 hrs/day, she learn so much and is doing very well. Her teacher keeps us up to date news. Her teaching skills are awesome. I always receive school letters and notices by email from the principal. Since I work FT during the day, this is a great way of keeping me in the loop. I like the separation of play yard for little kids. Each K class room have it's own restroom. I don't recall seeing restrooms in the hallway, so it must be part of the classroom sections. Safety is very important too, and I feel confident to leave my child in their care.

Wonderful School. Excellant office staff and administration. Great programs to involve students and parents. My son's teacher was the best.

We have had a great experience at Ellison Park over the past two years. The teachers have been excellent and the principal very approachable. My older son has enjoyed the gifted program and both of my children have made great leaps in their academic progress here. Recommended!

Last modified Ellison Park School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.