Public charter
Lindon, UT

Posted November 27, 2014
Timpanogos Academy has been a miracle for us. I wanted a new school for my kids, especially for my oldest who has been in a special education since he was 3. He was lucky to have amazing and greats teachers, however his academic improvement was not improving.My two boys have been assisting Timpanogos Academy for the last 2 months and my oldest, the one with the problems has been assisting a regular 3rd grade classroom, but because of his low academic he has been given a lot of resources to help him catch up. ( Mrs. Peterson is amazing). In two months he is able to read small books and his math skills are progressing really well, now he is able to do math problems that was not able to do before. All the love and the patience that every teacher gives him has made him feel courageous and motivated to say that he is smart and he can do it, where before he always said he thought he was stupid.Mrs. Bunker and my sons new classmate have been so kind and offered their friendship and help to him everyday. Now he comes home happy, talking about his friends and school, and about what he learned and how much he loves his teachers.This school is amazing and the people who work there are too.

Posted April 28, 2014
Timpanogos Academy is my new school. The collaboration and camaraderie is amazing between the teachers and staff. They treat each other with respect and the students feel that. Their curriculum is outstanding and very hands on for both the teachers and students, which enable them to learn easier and excel.

Posted April 28, 2014
Timpanogos Academy I have been to Timpanogos Academy for a job interview and was really impressed with the Principal and board members. The other teachers were very nice and friendly. They helped to explain what they were doing and were happy to let me watch while they taught. The students seem to grasp the concept being taught extremely well. I would highly recommend them to parents for their child's education

Posted October 22, 2013
My four children attend this school and it is exceptional. The administrative staff is helpful and friendly. The principal, Mr. Porter, gives excellent direction to the school. The teachers are outstanding as they implement an exceptionally well thought-out and rigorous curriculum. This school has the quality education of a private school with families who care about education and volunteer many hours for added success.

Posted April 17, 2013
Three of my kids have attended Timpanogos Academy and they have LOVED it! The teachers and administration are of the highest quality and really do what is best for the kids. I have not seen a better alternative out there yet. Great School.

Timpanogos Academy 4

Posted March 12, 2013
I've sent my 3 kids over there and one is still attending. The school rules are strict which is favorable. My boy had a problem with his new classmate who hitting my son frequently. I talked to the Principal and the problem was solved promptly. The school is small so don't expect many extra activities. However, academically, the school superior than other public schools. My two kids went to Karl G Maeser academy after graduating Timpanogos Academy. They were well prepared to meet the rigorous academic demands.

Posted November 04, 2010
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The principal is amazing as well as all the teachers. I would not hesitate to have any of the teachers for my children. Not only do my children learn, but they are loved and feel secure at this school. So much better than the "district" schools. The elementary school is amazing, as well as the middle school. My children have thrived here. As a parent, I feel welcome and enjoy participating at the school.

Posted February 11, 2010
It has been the best school we could have ever found for our kids! Perfect for us!

Posted September 05, 2008
Awesome school. Back to basics curriculum and a belief that kids can actually learn! Love it. Incredible prinicpal and teachers are great.

Posted May 12, 2007
- a former student

Timpanogos Academy
55 South Titan Trail (100 E), Lindon, UT  84042
Last modified Timpanogos Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timpanogos Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top