Logan, UT

Wilson School 5

Posted September 03, 2013
I love Wilson so much, The staff are great, the principal is just amazing and wants all of the students to succeed, and the teachers have been the best to work with my son. I love Wilson!!

Wilson School 1

Posted February 08, 2013
My daughters experience was so bad there we moved schools. Major issues with bulling and lack of support from the teacher.

Wilson School

Posted October 05, 2009
Wilson Elementary School has amazing teachers that care about the children as if they were their own. They definitely know how to make learning fun!

Wilson School
89 South 500 East, Logan, UT  84321
Last modified Wilson School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top