Posted February 22, 2009
Hillcrest is home to the International Baccalaureate program, a very prestigious program set up by European diplomats that will help a student get into many very prestigious and good schools all around the world, it is also home to many extraordinary groups, such as their choir which has been invited to sing at multiple European events, and the drill team which was chosen as to support the United States in the 2002 winter Olympics. This is a great school with great programs, incredible teachers, extraordinary tools and available programs.

Posted August 19, 2008
Well I just graduated in 2008 and I believe that this school is a great school for anyone and everyone! I really enjoyed how everyone talked to anyone! Not that many cliques at all! Also very great classes and teachers! Every teacher that I had was willing to work with me!

Hillcrest High School 4

Posted August 05, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008

Posted March 02, 2005
- a former student
There are lots of good programs and some exelent teachers, although the good teachers are all in the top classes: ap. classes and honor classes. also the music and art department are excelent. they are among the best in the state.

Hillcrest High School 2

Posted November 28, 2004
I believe, as a former student of Hillcrest, that it can be a very negative experience. Teachers don't interact very well one-on-one, they decide if they like you the minute you walk in, based on your looks. Also, the school is very clicky. The extracurricular activities are great, but if you want a teacher who actually cares, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Posted October 13, 2004
- a former student
I was senior student in 1996/97 when I came to the US as an exchange student from Germany. Since it was my first 'contact' with the american school system it was a unique experience for me anyway, but besides that I do very much believe that Hillcrest is a great school. Not only do the teachers care a lot, also students did prove to be tolerant and very well educated. I love to look back to the year I spent at Hillcrest and am very thankfull for all the experiences I made. Thanks for being such a great school.

Posted May 07, 2004
- a administrator
I'm not a parent, but as a university professor who has dealt with this school, I do know that Hillcrest is active in a broad range of curriculum areas: sports, arts, sciences, etc. They also delve deeply in these areas. It is a well rounded school with teachers who really care for their students.

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student of Hillcrest High, I graduated in 1998. My experience at Hillcrest was unique and rewarding. the teachers cared so deeply for the students and tried their very best to give us their all, at all times. I'm now an Author and I realize now how important language, art, english, all were. I have come to respect the teachers for all they did to help the students along their path to success. Hillcrest was and is still a great high school.

Hillcrest High School