Midvale, UT

Posted May 17, 2012
This is an amazing school! They have done so much for my son to help with all his special needs and making him feel like just a regular kid. In the few years he has gone there he has made incredible improvement and I can't imagine him anywhere else!

Posted October 06, 2011
I have a nephew that attends this school. I have had the opportunity to get to know the staff and students. It's a wonderful school with great equipment and well trained staff that care about each person that walks through the doors. They have an excellent music program with a great teacher. They go thankless a lot of the time, but they should be lauded for everything they do.

Posted September 25, 2009
Jordan Valley offers exceptional services to students with disabilities both in the classroom setting and through related services. These services include Music Therapy, OT/PT, Speech, and Adaptive PE.

Posted August 13, 2009
Jordan Valley School is one of the top 10 Special Educations that I have seen and have worked for. Jordan Valley School Truly gives each one of their students an opportunity for equal education.

Posted August 18, 2008
My son goes here I love all the staff here and the teachers! I love you guys in 9 north! Skye

7501 South 1000 East, Midvale, UT  84047