Bad
Good

My daughter went her for her 3rd Grade year. I found she was not treated appropriately. The teacher's, counselor & other staff seemed overwhelmed. A phone call to the school was rarely answered, being in thr school There was often teacher's & staff standing around socializing. I will be registering her else where & will never recommend this school. There was so many problems that people higher up where brought into the picture.

Wonderful administration, highly committed teachers, and substantial community and PTA support! I highly recommend this school for a well-rounded education.

have always felt welcomed to participate and volunteer,this is our third year at Horace Mann and the teachers we have had (as well as all of the faculty) go way above and beyond for students. I can't say enough about how gtreat of a school we have!

My son went to Horace Mann for the first two years of schooling, and he was treated poorly by both teachers. The classes were large and his teachers seemed frustrated, and unhappy in the environment. I felt that both educators were ill-prepared to deal with so many children. I ended up putting our son in private school because of our experience here.

I spent the greatest five years of school here. The teachers were amazing, and the whole atmoshpere of the school was amazing!!

Last modified Horace Mann School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.