Orem, UT

1 review of this school

Summit High (Yic) 5

Posted October 08, 2013
I only went to Summit for one year, but I think its amazing and exactly what most of the kids there need. The teachers are supportive, patient, and understanding. I know alot of the kids who go there don't realize how Summit is helping them, but Summit is truly an amazing school for kids who just need a little push in the right direction. I know most adults would never choose to go back to school once they have graduated but if I could rewind time and relive that year I would. Summit is the best!

Summit High (Yic)
1581 West 1000 South, Orem, UT  84058
Last modified Summit High (Yic) is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit High (Yic) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top