Posted August 18, 2014
Great school! As far as public schools go it doesn't get much better than this one. My daughter is going into her 3rd year at this school and loves it. The Teachers and Principal stay involved and seem to care at a personal level. The teachers we have had have all been great to communicate regularly and always reply to my emails same day sometimes chatting with me at 10 and 11pm. They take our children's well being and education seriously and to heart going way above and beyond. As a working parent that can't be at school during normal hours to discuss things having teachers that are attentive to email is very important. The teachers have also been really good to work with my daughter on a specialized curriculum or higher grade level homework to work with her individual needs so she is challenged. They are good to post notices on FB so that's been nice as well. There hasn't been any real issues with bullying that I've heard of or drugs and the school makes an effort to bring awareness. All in all you really can't go wrong with JRES. We have been extremely happy

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted March 31, 2009
My daughter has attended JRES since kindergarten! She loves school and looks foward to going. The staff is wonderful and they offer lots of after school activities to choose from. Parents are very involved with the school which I also feel makes it successful.

Posted September 16, 2008
I feel that Jeremy Ranch Elem is much improved this year with the addition of our new Principal Shawn Kuennen. He participates in all activities the kids are involved in and very personable. Thank You!!!!

Posted January 05, 2006

Jeremy Ranch School
3050 Rasmussen Rd, Park City, UT  84098
Last modified Jeremy Ranch School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jeremy Ranch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top