Park City, UT

Posted May 10, 2015
I am a Montessori field supervisor for Westminster College and have been involved in Montessori teacher education for 26 years. I have the privilege of working closely with the staff at Soaring Wings. I have nothing but compliments for the teachers and administration. This school has outstanding teachers that are constantly going above and beyond to provide an authentic Montessori education. I highly recommend Soaring Wings Montessori School.

Posted May 08, 2015
We thank the Park City community for 28 years of working with happy, peaceful, successful children - our graduates have gone on to become scholars, athletes, artists, entrepreneurs, scientists and humanitarians. Anyone who is unfamiliar with the school should come by for a tour. We have an expansive outdoor classroom, organic gardens and natural playscape. Our teachers average seven years with us, all have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, 40% have Master's degrees in education and all teachers have or are working toward American Montessori Society credentials. Our students have, for almost three decades, tested far above the national norm and transitioned successfully into local schools. Our slogan is "education for peace" and we will continue to ask anyone who disrupts the peace and tranquility of this environment to find another school where they can be happy.

Posted May 08, 2015
I am an educator from public school in a neighboring community. I look to Soaring Wings as an example of what extraordinary education can be. I have learned so much from the teachers and administrators of this wonderful school. We are so lucky to have such an outstanding school with a true commitment to excellent education and caring classrooms.

Posted May 08, 2015
After seeing the recent neg reviews of this school, I feel I must step forward and give this school the rating it deserves! There will always be those that are unhappy at any school. The Montessori curriculum is designed different than the Common Core, so there cannot be comparisons to it. If you do not understand this, you will be disappointed. I am a older mother and when I had my son I wanted a education that would not only teach him academically but also to be a good citizen, to be caring, compassionate and love others. Montessori is about all of this along with academics. It will shape your child like nothing else can! Please do not regard the negative comments here as truth. As a parent to another parent, come and visit, spend the day and see the miracles that this school does for children.

Soaring Wings International Montessori School 1

Posted April 27, 2015
Please ask around prior to considering this school. All the glowing reviews were written by the administrators at the school -- all related and unqualified to run a school. Look elsewhere, don't get duped into sending your child to this atrocious place. If I could have given the education that my child received a zero star rating, I would. He is now in the public school system in the gifted and talented program, and he is thriving in spite of being behind when he transitioned. I am not kidding around. Do your due diligence and take everything that the administration tells you with a grain of salt. They are not accredited by any Montessori society or any other accrediting board. They are just winging it without having any accountability. I wish someone had told me this before I sent my little boy there.

Posted October 01, 2014
Soaring Wings is our savior! My 8 year old daughter is a bright 3rd grader. She loved learning, but she did not enjoy Park City's public schools. Due to the large class size and other issues, the school was unable to attend to my daughter's needs. My daughter suffered from anxiety and simply wanted to advance at a faster pace. I was a very frustrated parent. Finally, this year, I enrolled my daughter in Soaring Wings. She toured the school & immediately expressed her interest. She was attracted to the school's beauty & tranquility. So, we tried it. I have been amazed! For the first time, EVER, my daughter loves school & looks forward to attending. No crying. Just smiles. She is allowed to excel & move at her own pace. She is not experiencing anxiety. She LOVES learning, again. Her teachers & staff actually have time to talk to me & create her own curriculum. As a parent, I am finally in the loop and I am invited to be actively involved in my child's education. Additionally, my daughter is in gymnastics. She trains in the afternoon. Soaring Wings has worked with her complex schedule. We are so grateful that we've found this school. It has been a dream. Thank you, Soaring Wings!

Posted September 17, 2014
This is a fantastic school. My son has attended for three years, starting as a toddler and currently in the elementary program. I have been consistently satisfied with the staff, the curriculum, and his progress. Thank you Soaring Wings!

Posted September 16, 2014
My son has been thriving at Soaring Wings for the past four years. All of his teachers have been and are absolutely amazing!! I couldn't imagine sending him any where else.

Posted September 15, 2014
WOW.... my child has been a student of Soaring Wings for 3 years now and he absolutely loves it. We originally thought the short week option was going to be better for him, but he really excelled while going all week. I love that he is able to flourish and not be confined by public school curriculum.

Posted September 12, 2014
There is no other place I would rather send my child. This is the finest school in Park City. The teachers and staff have been wonderful. Thank you Soaring Wings.

Soaring Wings International Montessori School
1580 Old Ranch Road, Park City, UT  84098
Last modified Soaring Wings International Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Soaring Wings International Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top