Posted October 10, 2014
We thank the Park City community for 27 years of working with happy, peaceful, successful children - our graduates have gone on to become scholars, athletes, artists, entrepreneurs, scientists and humanitarians. Anyone who is unfamiliar with the school should come by for a tour. We have an expansive outdoor classroom, organic gardens and natural playscape that has been in place since the first day of school. Our teachers average seven years with us, all have a minimum of a bachelor's degree, about 40% have or are working on advanced degrees, and all teachers are credentialed by the American Montessori Society. Our students have, for almost three decades, tested far above the national norm and transitioned successfully into local schools. Our slogan is "education for peace" and we will continue to ask anyone who disrupts the tranquility of this environment to find a school where they can be happy.

Posted October 01, 2014
Soaring Wings is our savior! My 8 year old daughter is a bright 3rd grader. She loved learning, but she did not enjoy Park City's public schools. Due to the large class size and other issues, the school was unable to attend to my daughter's needs. My daughter suffered from anxiety and simply wanted to advance at a faster pace. I was a very frustrated parent. Finally, this year, I enrolled my daughter in Soaring Wings. She toured the school & immediately expressed her interest. She was attracted to the school's beauty & tranquility. So, we tried it. I have been amazed! For the first time, EVER, my daughter loves school & looks forward to attending. No crying. Just smiles. She is allowed to excel & move at her own pace. She is not experiencing anxiety. She LOVES learning, again. Her teachers & staff actually have time to talk to me & create her own curriculum. As a parent, I am finally in the loop and I am invited to be actively involved in my child's education. Additionally, my daughter is in gymnastics. She trains in the afternoon. Soaring Wings has worked with her complex schedule. We are so grateful that we've found this school. It has been a dream. Thank you, Soaring Wings!

Posted September 17, 2014
This is a fantastic school. My son has attended for three years, starting as a toddler and currently in the elementary program. I have been consistently satisfied with the staff, the curriculum, and his progress. Thank you Soaring Wings!

Posted September 16, 2014
My son has been thriving at Soaring Wings for the past four years. All of his teachers have been and are absolutely amazing!! I couldn't imagine sending him any where else.

Posted September 15, 2014
WOW.... my child has been a student of Soaring Wings for 3 years now and he absolutely loves it. We originally thought the short week option was going to be better for him, but he really excelled while going all week. I love that he is able to flourish and not be confined by public school curriculum.

Posted September 12, 2014
There is no other place I would rather send my child. This is the finest school in Park City. The teachers and staff have been wonderful. Thank you Soaring Wings.

Posted September 12, 2014
To see what this school is REALLY about, I recommend that interested parents schedule a visit. What the children are learning is beyond amazing.

Posted September 12, 2014
Having worked with some of the most charming children, the most supportive parents and the most talented teachers on the planet over the past 27 years it is sheer delight to walk the halls and see the resulting peaceful and productive classes at work. Our slogan is education for peace and each family brings something wonderful to the community. However, we will not hesitate to ask anyone who disrupts the peace and tranquility of this special place to find another school where they can find happiness. Please contact me at any time - Duna Strachan, Director, duna@soaringwings.org

Soaring Wings International Montessori School 1

Posted September 11, 2014
Look elsewhere. This is a BUSINESS not a school. They maintain no certifications and will deceive you anyway they can. My child is behind at her new school and at Soaring Wings they told me that she tested one year above grade level. Hogwash. Duna, Bruce, and Lina are a family and they are not qualified to run a school.

Posted September 11, 2014
As a former student I have nothing but great things to say about Soaring Wings. Their out of the box thinking styles put me ahead of the curve throughout my school career. I have visited the new campus and it is absolutely beautiful. The creative play areas and complexly interesting art sculptures makes me want to go to school there all over again. The staff of friendly teachers are all required to hold a minimum of a bachelor s degree and a Montessori credential. You can tell the management has been doing this for over 20 years by how smoothly the whole school operates. My experience there was incredible and I can t wait to send my kids to school there.

Soaring Wings International Montessori School
1580 Old Ranch Road, Park City, UT  84098
Last modified Soaring Wings International Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Soaring Wings International Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top