Salt Lake City, UT

Posted September 04, 2012
So Far my daughter loves the school. She is in first grade and this has been a positive experience for her. Her teacher is so sweat and the principle is also wonderful. She is use to a very small school and at first was nervous on going to a large elementary. She has nothing but positive remarks.

Posted March 20, 2012
We have just loved this school! Wonderful teachers and staff! So many involved, supportive parents! Great PTA! Great programs! Very happy with the progress my daughter has made socially and academially --- much thanks to her teacher and volunteer aid in the classroom, I'm sure. She has also made some wonderful friends. It's been a wonderful experience being among so many good, kind people!

Posted February 19, 2012
My daughter attended the pre-school program in 2011 and she had excellent teachers. The teacher that directed the class and attending specialists had a genuine concern for my child, who was identified as being developmentally delayed. The communication between teacher and parent was extensive. As parents we were provided with and shown how to apply several in-home teaching techniques that significantly accellerated her learning. At the recommendation of the staff, my daughter attended another school for her kindergarten year that offered a reduced class size. However she can't wait to return to Crestview for 1st grade.

Posted September 01, 2009
Crestview has been a very positive experience for our children! We have had excellent teachers. The parents are very involved and there are new programs being implemented all the time. I would highly recommend this great neighborhood school.

Posted October 19, 2008
I've been very pleased with the teachers my daughters have had. The reachers have been very willing to work with the concerns of my children to help them progress. They have excellent extra programs before and after school for learning and fun for the students. Excellent parental involvement.

Posted July 10, 2008
This is a wonderful, wonderful school, one of the best in the district! the teachers are wonderful, the principal is great, and its in a good area. the teachers are loving, and patient, and all three of my daughters loved it and never had any problems. In every grade, they seperate the kids into reading and math classes based on their abilities, and they help every student excel. I would highly reccommend this school to anybody!

Posted November 13, 2006

Posted November 13, 2006
Our children love this school because of the wonderful activities they have here. The teachers are cognizant of children's needs and work hard to help children learn. Our 2 children are happy and perform on high levels. The principal is caring and aware of children's needs. She talks to children on a regular basis with positive comments. We encourage our children to get along with others and we have diversity at the school. Over all, we love Crestview. There is a lot of volunteer hours for our school; parents are involved.

Crestview School
2100 East Lincoln Ln, Salt Lake City, UT  84124
Last modified Crestview School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top