1,582 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Olympus has a lot of great, health traditions. The faculty is very knowledgeable in their respective fields and they get involved in a lot of the school activities. There are a lot of programs for all types of people and the community really gets involved in the sports, musicals, and other events the school puts on. The students are all very driven and focused on getting a good education. I saw practically no bullying while I was there and all the students got along great, even with 500 students in each grade. Everyone I know that went to Olympus loved it. It didn't matter if they went 30 years ago or are just about to graduate. It's an excellent school!

Good honors classes and a great softball program!

I attended Oly for the the better part of my junior year. I loved it! It is a very welcoming and laid back school. I have since moved to a new school for my senior year, and while it is highly rated academically, I'm not feeling it with my peeps here. I believe Olympus' relaxed atmosphere fosters a greater love of learning while reducing stress. Those Mormons sure are welcoming!!! :)

My son just graduated last year and I have nothing but good to say. He had a great time his high school years.

I think it is a very lovely high school. I recommend it to every one who would like there son/daughdar to go there!!

I love this school so much. I am a student who went to that school. I wasn't there very long, but I felt welcome immediately. The students and staff are some of the friendliest people I've ever known. I was moved out of that school because we moved to Texas... the school I'm at down here is absolutely nothing compared to Olympus. If you have a chance to enroll your child in Olympus, DO IT! You'll appreciate everything about that school. It's the best I've ever been at, and it's hard to find better. I miss it.

Last modified Olympus High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.