Olympus High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Good honors classes and a great softball program!

Olympus High School 0

Posted May 25, 2008
I attended Oly for the the better part of my junior year. I loved it! It is a very welcoming and laid back school. I have since moved to a new school for my senior year, and while it is highly rated academically, I'm not feeling it with my peeps here. I believe Olympus' relaxed atmosphere fosters a greater love of learning while reducing stress. Those Mormons sure are welcoming!!! :)

Posted September 26, 2007
My son just graduated last year and I have nothing but good to say. He had a great time his high school years.

Posted August 03, 2007
I think it is a very lovely high school. I recommend it to every one who would like there son/daughdar to go there!!

Posted November 01, 2006
I love this school so much. I am a student who went to that school. I wasn't there very long, but I felt welcome immediately. The students and staff are some of the friendliest people I've ever known. I was moved out of that school because we moved to Texas... the school I'm at down here is absolutely nothing compared to Olympus. If you have a chance to enroll your child in Olympus, DO IT! You'll appreciate everything about that school. It's the best I've ever been at, and it's hard to find better. I miss it.

Posted July 12, 2005
Olympus offers a high quality academic atmosphere for students. Students consistently score in the top 1-2% The wide availability of Advance Placement courses and extracurricular activities provides many opportunities for students. Teachers, parents and a strong community involvement help make this happen. The campus is clean and well maintained. All of this comes together for the student to experience excellence in education, which is the hallmark of Olympus High.

Posted April 20, 2004
- a former student

Posted March 11, 2004
- a former student
I loved Olympus mainly on account of the incredibly friendly atmosphere, which is the most important thing in a school -- at least to the student. It's what makes those long hours bearable! There are very few social cliques, it's easy to get along with people (including students, faculty and staff), etc. I would love to see my kids go there! Not to mention, they have wonderful and successful extra-curricular opportunities, which is very important, especially at a time when such things seem to be suffering so much. And I ask, what better mascot is there than the Titans!? I recommend Olympus with no hesitation.

Posted February 26, 2004

Olympus High School
4055 South 2300 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84124
Last modified Olympus High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olympus High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.