Salt Lake City, UT

Posted January 08, 2010
I love Twin Peaks. My oldest son has been there since he was in pre-school and now my youngest is in kindergarten. They both love their teachers and love to go to school and that speaks volumes about what Twin Peaks has to offer.

Posted January 02, 2010
Two of my three children attend school at Twin Peaks Elementary. I am extremely satisfied with this school! The curriculum is fantastic, the teachers and staff are welcoming, understanding and patient, and my children love waking up everyday to go to school! All the students are exceptional and there is rarely a problem with bullying or gang related activities. The school is in a convenient location, in a quiet suburb, but not far from major roads. I try to volunteer my help as often as possible, and the teachers are very appreciative. I am planning on moving in the next 6 months and will only buy a home close to the proximity of Twin Peaks so my children can continue their education at this school. If there were 10 stars to give this school I would give them 10. Thanks Twin Peaks!

Posted December 16, 2008

Posted August 14, 2005
- a former student
The school was very welcoming to me when i was there.Its a school where children get along, and recive an excellent education. Its an exstremely safe school.

Twin Peaks School
5325 South 1045 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84117
Last modified Twin Peaks School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Peaks School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top