515 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Great teachers. Many programs and events organized by PTA. A lot of parental involvement. School has a garden, which teaches kids where food comes from. Kids get to plant and later harvest vegetables. It is a great school! Very happy.

Woodstock has exceeded all expectations. My son transferred from a "year-round" in Riverton has achieved more than I could dream. His teacher is incredible, both in knowledge and ability. The staff and programs are endless. Seven!!! field trips this year.

I love this school! My daughter has been attending since Kindergarten and is now in 5th Grade. The teachers and principal are great. My daughter is constantly challenged and her teachers cater to the needs of every student.

I moved into the area where my children would be attending woodstock,which was also a change of District. I was immediatly impressed at the prompt action in regards to my child's special needs. The school my children had attended before disregarded important medical information related to my child. I am very happy with woodstock. From a parent of children w/special needs.

Last modified Woodstock School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.