Salt Lake City, UT

Posted May 24, 2014
Woodstock has exceeded all expectations. My son transferred from a "year-round" in Riverton has achieved more than I could dream. His teacher is incredible, both in knowledge and ability. The staff and programs are endless. Seven!!! field trips this year.

Posted January 07, 2012
I love this school! My daughter has been attending since Kindergarten and is now in 5th Grade. The teachers and principal are great. My daughter is constantly challenged and her teachers cater to the needs of every student.

Woodstock School 1

Posted May 27, 2009

Woodstock School 4

Posted December 09, 2008

Woodstock School 1

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006
I moved into the area where my children would be attending woodstock,which was also a change of District. I was immediatly impressed at the prompt action in regards to my child's special needs. The school my children had attended before disregarded important medical information related to my child. I am very happy with woodstock. From a parent of children w/special needs.

Posted February 24, 2006
We enrolled here Fall 2005 after relocating from overseas and repeatedly hearing from people in the community and neighborhood how good the school was. While the previous years' test scores were not enticing, I feel the new principal is changing that. As an educator myself, I've been impressed with the quality of programs, my children's progress, and the high level of parent involvement and pride that students have in their school. Music instruction is weak, but that is a district issue. I have been very pleased with our experience and plan to stay another year because of it.

Woodstock School
6015 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84121
Last modified Woodstock School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodstock School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top