Bad
Good

Backman School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
It is a uniformed school and glad now has a more active PTA. I love that I do know the staff and that they're trying to better the school. Being that it is a poverty level school I thought having a uniformed school wasn't very fitting for the community.

Backman School 5

Posted August 14, 2008
I went to Backman as a child, and I was an assistant there when I was older. I love this school and I would gladly send my children there. I believe they can get an excellent education from Backman.

Backman School

Posted April 19, 2003
The teachers I've worked with are dedicated and helpful. My granddaughter loves her school. I feel safety could be improved by locking doors when school is in session and having adults sign out their youngsters below age 7. (anyone can take a child home). It would be nice to have a homework website for all grades so caregivers can see what's expected for the coming week. I'm not interested in the menu but in my child's learning. I also would like to see homework / after school program in the school for all grades, maybe parents/grandparents would like to become involved in supervising. With some professional help, the many languages could be an asset, not a hinderance in this program.

Backman School
601 North 1500 West, Salt Lake City, UT  84116
Last modified Backman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Backman School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top