Salt Lake City, UT

Posted August 15, 2011
I was worried about the quality of the education my first grade child would receive from this school, but my worries were unfounded. The school had a great academic program, with excellent faculty leadership and teacher involvement. I was very impressed and feel that his education suffered no loss whatsoever in comparison to other schools in areas with higher economic status. He went on field trips, had after school programs, and an incredibly successful year. We are sad we moved out of the district because the school was top-notch. His teacher was fantastic. I would highly recommend it.

Franklin School 4

Posted December 18, 2008
Franklin Elementary faces a lot of challenges because a good portion of its student population is economically disadvantaged. If you want to rate a school solely on its test scores, than maybe this isn't the place for your family. I have two children -- one participated in the school's gifted and talented program and does well academically. My younger child has a subtle learning problem that affected her literacy acquisition -- she has gotten the help she needed at Franklin. This school has an excellent principal and committed teachers. We have enjoyed our experience at this school.

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008

Franklin School
1115 West 300 South, Salt Lake City, UT  84104
Last modified Franklin School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top