PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Our experience with the teachers and staff at Bell Canyon Montessori has been outstanding. They love each child like their own, and have helped my children grow and learn while maintaining the fun and innocence of childhood. We are so happy to be part of this community.

The entire staff is very caring, thoughtful and understanding with all the kids. The kids themselves are in turn helpful and respectful towards each other. The kids get individual attention and learn to work independently. I feel that my kids got the best start to schooling possible! My kids and love Bell Canyon Montessori!

Our daughter has been going here over two years and our son is finishing up his first year. The teachers are AMAZING! They have maturity, expertise, and above all absolutely LOVE the children. This school offers a warm atmosphere for ALL students and embraces diversity while instilling a LOVE OF LEARNING. We'll be back again next year.

My daughter has been going for Kindergarten this year, and she absolutely loves it. The education is very individual, the field trips are awesome, the classes are small, and the teacher cares about the students. I'm so happy we found this school!

My children have been at Bell Canyon Montessori for about 3 years now and we love the teacher s and the director Lori. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The teachers are very caring and supportive of the kids. All of the kids are very well behaved and respectful.

Last modified Bell Canyon Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3