Bell View School 3

Posted September 03, 2014
The special ed class with Ms. Smith has been amazing for our family. I wish I could say the same for the 2nd grade experience we had with our daughter! Very disappointed! She starts the new grade behind! Though she is now in the 3rd grade and we are very excited and hopeful she will be able to bounce back academically!

Posted May 28, 2014
Great school, awesome principal and teachers. My son loves Bell view and we will miss it! They've been great about no-tolerance bullying as well as teacher/parent communication.

Posted February 25, 2014
I have never seen more dedicated teachers or a principal who cares about the students more than the principal at Bell View. I have seen the teachers tutoring individual students on their own time before and after school and go out of their way to make learning as fun and beneficial as can be. My sons first grade teacher has written grants for art and science materials and also for top of the line technology equipment. Teachers are ESL endorsed, tech endorsed and continue to work on reading and math endorsements constantly to improve the quality of their instruction. Our experience at Bell View has been nothing but excellent. My 5th grader last year went to state for science fair. It is one of the best schools in the district. The test scores in the past few years reflect this. We love Bell View!

Posted February 25, 2014
Best kept secret in the district. Class sizes are 22 max in the lower grades and that is fine with me! We love Bell View. Best teachers and Principal in the district. And best Technology instruction too.

Posted February 25, 2014
As a teacher I can say that I work with some of the very best and brightest teachers around. So many dedicated and caring professionals who are highly trained who work on continuing and perfecting their craft. Teaching is an art, and I work with some true artists. I work with students before school on my own time because I feel it is important for each and every one of them to have the help they need to succeed. We as teachers pour our lives and hearts into our work. There is not a teacher anywhere who gives more than the teachers I work with. We gladly give of our own money and time to help our students and do what ever it takes to make a difference in their lives. Our most recent test scores and official state rating reflect this. They are public records for everyone to see that Bell View is one of the best schools in the state.

Bell View School 2

Posted September 13, 2011
Bell view could be a much better school if the principal was gone. We have some great teachers and great parents that do a lot of work. I have 3 children that go to bell view. The principal and office staff are rude, and unhappy all the time. I think it's sad because you should be able to go to the school in your neighborhood. Most of the parents have changed schools all because of the principal.

Bell View School 1

Posted May 25, 2010
I read some of the other post and thought that outdated information isn't allowed at the review, someone who had kids there and now grandkids and post as a parent is obviously either not the parent or absolutly outdated, plus posted during the summer break.... useless and puts the school in a wrong prospective. One of my son had to return for this past schoolyear to Bell View. Eventhough there are a lot of improvements and a few teachers left and were replaced with some exelent teachers the school is still far below avarege. The schools testing scores are not up.... yet. I say yet since the principal has also changed over the years and she has been trying to improve things greatly, unfortunatly too many faculty members are not interested to go the extra mile. The parents are still the ones who keep the scores up.

Bell View School 4

Posted November 04, 2009
I have children at Bell View and like the school very much. They have great teachers and I have been very impressed with the teachers the Principal has hired this year. Parents are very involved and welcomed at this school.

Bell View School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
I did absolutly not see any of the things the post from Aug 23, 2005 saw. Bell View Elementary is one of the worst schools I have ever encountered! One of the teachers asked a lady from the district at a meeting we had if she would really have to accommodate my sons IEP. If the parents would not donate so much time and money to the school I bet the test scores would be even lower than they are already. We finally send our kids to a different school on a permit where things are totally diffrent. I was actually suprised how much more help we got from teachers and the principal of the other school.

Bell View School 2

Posted April 04, 2009

Bell View School
9800 South 800 East, Sandy, UT  84094
Last modified Bell View School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Bell View School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.