Posted October 25, 2013
As a graduate of Blessed Sacrament School and now in the public school system, I feel that Blessed Sacrament has prepared me for all the obstacles in life. The teaching staff at Blessed Sacrament were always helpful not just with learning but other advice. I always felt safe and loved. At Blessed Sacrament School, you are a family, not simply another student. I encourage you to look into sending your student to Blessed Sacrament School.

Posted February 27, 2013
This is my child's first year at Blessed Sacrament. It has been a lifesaver for him. He was at another school in Draper and he had the most difficult time. He was pushed around by other kids and nothing was ever done about it. They were mean and so unkind. Blessed Sacrament has made such a huge difference. He is happy. He enjoys school. He enjoys all the activities. The other kids are happy and accepting. Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome. The staff and faculty have been terrific. The school has so many things to offer. Their math and science programs are interesting. I can't believe how much he has learned and how he continues to do so. If you are unhappy at the school you are at, visit Blessed Sacrament. You will not be sorry.

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted February 26, 2013
Blessed Sacrament School is a great school, not only for the high academic level of education our children receive but also because the parents are treated with respect and consideration. School staff and teachers understand that parents are busy with sometimes crazy schedules and don't want us to feel overwhelmed with massive amounts of information or underwhelmed by too little information. The school utilizes a weekly parent announcement newsletter system. We are asked to provide an email address (which is kept private) and they email the communication directly to us each week. The newsletter is also posted permanently on the school website. The wonderful weekly newsletter has just the right amount of content for you to be informed and made aware of pertinent events at the school. We love it because is accurate, well written and gets to the point. Keep up with the good work.

Posted February 25, 2013
Blessed Sacrament School is a wonderful experience. If your child attends, you will have opened a whole new world for him/her and yourself. From Pre-K to Eighth grade, is an unique experience continually changing and expanding to help your child grow. The faculty and staff are here to for your child. The open door policy is just that - open door. Any time you have a question, concern, or whatever it may be...you are welcome. I have also said the "welcome" mat is out for everyone. Take a break one day and drop by and see what your child is doing. You will be taken back by how much they do and learn each and every day. Congratulations Blessed Sacrament school - you are a winner in my book!

Posted February 25, 2013
Thank you Blessed Sacrament! Thank you for sharing what you had with my children! They enjoyed the science fairs, the county fairs, the choir, the sports, the classrooms, the teachers, the friends they made. You opened up their world to literature, music, math, computers. They shared their faith with others. They prayed, they sang, they laughed. They are ready for high school. They are ready for college. They are ready to share what they know with everyone! Thank you Blessed Sacrament for being the special place you are. Thank you to the faculty and staff. Thank you to the aids and volunteers. Each contributed something to my children. It's easy in this day and age to only verbalize the negativity but verbalizing the positive is important too. It's easy to complain but it's easier to say THANK YOU. Blessed Sacrament School you had such an impact on my entire family. Again, THANK YOU!!!

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted February 25, 2013
Compliments are always the last to be heard. We as parents, family, and former students need to let the schools, we attended, know how much we appreciated what they did for us and our children. Blessed Sacrament is a perfect example of a wonderful community. Over the years, they have grown, made changes to continue to grow positively. They have impacted so many lives in so many wonderful ways. I feel fortunate my children are part of this community. I know that if they attended any other school they would not get half as much as they do here at Blessed Sacrament. Stuff happens that is everyday living. If you have a problem or concern, call - go in and talk with administration. No one is turned away. They will listen and try to work out what's happening. The school is here for our kids. Let's support the school, the faculty/staff. Let's make it the place your kids will always remember. Let's be the Blessed Sacrament School voice. Parents tell your kids how grateful you are they attend Blessed Sacrament School. They need to hear you say that! Go Blessed Sacrament School.

Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted January 06, 2013
This school has serious problems. Bullying is at the top of the list. The newer principal has zero teaching experience and no principal experience. He also has poor skills in social behavior, such as making eye contact. He has been there about two years. The school sends out newsletters and emails that are full of grammatical and spelling errors. Of the many parents I have talked with, none of them felt their children learned anything in second or fourth grades. Some of the best teachers were let go by the new principal, the terrible fourth grade teacher is still there. Nice neighborhood, nice families, bad school, bad principal. We left and love our new school. The staff is so intelligent and experienced at the new school, what a wonderful change in so many ways. I recommend St. John's, St. Vincent's, Challenger or the public school Brookwood gets high ratings in this area.

Posted October 29, 2012
Blessed Sacrament is an incredible school. If you are looking for a school to prepare your children for high school and college this is a great school. To me, in addition to the education you get, the school teaches dignitiy and respect to the children. The children are respectful and polite to people. The teachers are top notch and love the students. My kids love the school and I am blessed to have them there. They have learned so much and are going up to be very nice young men.

Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted July 06, 2012
This was a very good school and came highly recommended. My kids had a good time here and Iliked the school. However, a changing of the guard has caused an exodus from this school over the last year. Before you commit to this school, you might ask the principal what his qualifications are for being an education leader and have him describe his conflict resolution process. Because of him and his actions, many of us old timers are unhappy and are moving our children to other schools.

Posted August 30, 2011
As a previous student, now at Juan Diego, I am so happy that I went to Blessed Sacrament. I look around at my fellow classmates and notice that more than 75% of my class from Blessed Sacrament are in Honors and AP classes. Our student body president this year is a Blessed Sacrament graduate. Yes, it can feel a little small at times but overall the education is challenging and it definitely prepared me for high school well. It is a fantastic school and I would seriously consider looking into for your children before St. John's. Blessed Sacrament's learning and social environment is extremely better than St. John's.

Blessed Sacrament School
1745 East 9800 South, Sandy, UT  84092
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.