Santa Clara, UT

Posted November 21, 2014
My daughter has been attending this school for 4 years. I have been very involved at the school, volunteering often and have gotten to know many of the staff members well. Everyone at the school is so friendly and caring, from the Principal to the Janitor! In comment to a previous post - I have never seen or heard of any drug issues and every school has it's bullies. I have seen bullying but I believe the principal has dealt with them very well. My daughter and I are one of those poverty level families and I feel I have been treated with complete respect from each and every person at the school. Yes, there is a huge income diversity, from low income apartments to multimillion dollar homes in this school's boundaries but I have never seen where this has been a problem - amongst the parents, the kids or the staff. Overall - great school, great facilities and I LOVE the principal.

Posted August 15, 2010
Arrowhead has been a wonderful school for my children. I have had a child in each grade level and feel as though each child received the individual help that each necessitated. My children never felt bullied or neglected. While there are several income levels of parents feeding into the school I feel that each child receives the atention from teachers as needed. I am thrilled my children are able to attend such a wonderful school!

Posted April 07, 2009
I have had a wonderful experience at Arrowhead. My kids have excelled beyond my expectations. I have been very impressed with my daughters 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Goodman. She adjusts everything and tailors it to fit the needs of every child. My kids have never had large class sizes. I find the teachers highly qualified and often going beyond what is required. I believe it is a hard job for all teachers to deal with issues such as truancy and drug abuse. I do not believe it is the teacher's responsibility to educate beyond basic info about drug abuse. I believe this is a problem that arises from the home life just as bullying is. These are parental concerns. A teacher's job is to teach the core and content areas. Not moral judgements. I have found Arrowhead to be an exceptional school.

Posted April 02, 2009

Arrowhead School 0

Posted January 31, 2009
I am a teacher at Arrowhead Elementary and my daughter also attends the school. I would like to address a previous review. I do not believe Arrowhead has any higher teacher turnover than any other school. Many of the new teachers at Arrowhead have been added as the school's population has grown. We do not have 30 plus students in each class- my class has 22. The principal addresses bullying quickly and always makes sure students have a consequence- she is very consistent in this. The parents here and involved and supportive. I love Arrowhead and know that every staff member here strives to do their very best. My daughter has had a wonderful experience at Arrowhead.

Arrowhead School 2

Posted July 26, 2008
I have been very disappointed in arrowhead. High teacher turnover, large class size (over 30 kids), as well as alot of bullying and a new principal not dealing well with this. The school also does not address the huge soci-econmic diversty of the kids which causes lot of issues between the very rich and those that live in apartments. The school needs programs to address issuses, 3rd and 4th graders talk about drugs, but the school is in denial since it is located in an exclusive neighborhood.

Arrowhead School
545 Arrowhead Trail, Santa Clara, UT  84765
(435) 674-2027
Last modified Arrowhead School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowhead School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top