Posted March 18, 2009

Spanish Oaks School 3

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted March 22, 2005
We moved into the area two years ago and have been very impressed with Spanish Oaks Elementry. The principal Mrs. Tingy has been fantastic! She has a great understanding of what is going on in her school and relates very well with children and parents alike. As far as the teachers, well maybe we have been fortunate but Mr. Bradford and Mrs. Equinto are incredible! They are able to make learning fun for the students and will go out of their way to address parent concearns. Over all this is an excellent school with great leadership.

Spanish Oaks School 3

Posted February 27, 2005
This school is typical in the area, if a kid shows up with half their homework done they get an A. Nice teachers everyone is polite but I have 2 slacker children there and despite the fact that I know they blow off their homework regularly, they still get great marks. Please just make kids work and learn. Also let children know that they need to account for being lazy.

Posted February 19, 2005

Spanish Oaks School 4

Posted January 05, 2005
While I don't feel my daughter is being challenged enough here at Spanish Oaks, I must say that I am impressed by other things the school does. I like the fact that the older kids work with the younger kids and that classes do service for one another. I think teaching the kids to be kind to one another is so very important! It seems that most schools outside of Utah just don't care about that. I am happy that my daughter has thus far not had some of the horrible experiences that I had as a child growing up outside of Utah and hope she never does. As with any school there is always room for improvement and I hope Spanish Oaks will work to do that, but I think they are heading in the right direction.

Spanish Oaks School 4

Posted January 14, 2004
The school is only a couple of years old but is ran by a inexperienced principal and doesn't act upon concerns from parents in a timely manner. Some teachers are excellent where others are very weak. The Speech program is insufficent and the teachers are very inconsistent and have no working relationship with parents. Parent input is not important.

Spanish Oaks School
2701 East Canyon Crest Dr, Spanish Fork, UT  84660
Last modified Spanish Oaks School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spanish Oaks School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top