St George, UT

Sandstone School 2

Posted July 25, 2012
Sandstone has some great teachers. I have never talked to the principal. My main concern with this school is the support staff- they are indifferent, not helpful and sometimes rude. Watch out if you are attempting an out-of-boundary request or if you child's lunch money is running low!

Posted May 27, 2009
Supportive parents and excellent teachers

Sandstone School 0

Posted June 28, 2008
I felt that the teachers were interested in the success of my child. The school was always clean and kids always seemed happy to go to school. Very safe environment and my son ejoyed learning with his teachers.

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted November 18, 2006
- a former student

Sandstone School 4

Posted August 02, 2004
I have been very impressed by the Sandstone Elementary in the four years that we have lived in this area. I think it is a combination of quality teachers, great leadership from the Principal, and a lot of parental involvement. The Principal, Neil Cottam, provides good leadership, while being a friendly authority figure to the kids. My son was having a hard time in Kindergarten, and he was quick to talk with both my son and myself, and take necessary measures to solve the problem. The Kindergarten teachers make a wonderful team in helping the kids adjust to school, and all the teachers encourage and appreciate parental volunteers. There is a kind of community feeling inside the school, which makes it fun to come in and take part in the enducation of my kids!

Sandstone School
850 North 2450 East, St George, UT  84790
Last modified Sandstone School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandstone School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top