Posted October 24, 2013
My son is a 7th grade student at Eisenhower Junior High. I have been very impressed with there hands on approach from the teachers and the staff. The willingness to help my son succeeded has not gone unnoticed. We had to sell our home after I was laid off from my job. Unfortunately we made a couple moves that have been stressful for us both. I have not seen another group of people more willing to work with our challenges challenges to help my son truly succeed.

Posted September 27, 2011
I love this school!! I'm a 7th grader here, so I'm new to this school, and I love it!! All my teachers are awesome, and this summer our assistant principal went to Washington D.C. to receive an award for being one of the best schools in the nation. I highly recommend going to Eisenhower Jr. High!! GO GENERALS!!

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted October 24, 2009
Great school! They break world records (or attempt) every year!

Posted May 29, 2009

Eisenhower Jr High School 2

Posted March 27, 2009

Eisenhower Jr High School 1

Posted February 12, 2009

Eisenhower Jr High School 0

Posted August 26, 2008
This has been a good school for my oldest son and soon my youngest son. I like the curriculum and the A & B day schedules. It mixes it up perfectly. The staff consists of many talents and a few others. It is well kept and the rules are sufficient.

Posted December 17, 2007

Eisenhower Jr High School
4351 South Redwood Rd, Taylorsville, UT  84123
Last modified Eisenhower Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top