1,012 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

My son is a 7th grade student at Eisenhower Junior High. I have been very impressed with there hands on approach from the teachers and the staff. The willingness to help my son succeeded has not gone unnoticed. We had to sell our home after I was laid off from my job. Unfortunately we made a couple moves that have been stressful for us both. I have not seen another group of people more willing to work with our challenges challenges to help my son truly succeed.

I love this school!! I'm a 7th grader here, so I'm new to this school, and I love it!! All my teachers are awesome, and this summer our assistant principal went to Washington D.C. to receive an award for being one of the best schools in the nation. I highly recommend going to Eisenhower Jr. High!! GO GENERALS!!

Great school! They break world records (or attempt) every year!

This has been a good school for my oldest son and soon my youngest son. I like the curriculum and the A & B day schedules. It mixes it up perfectly. The staff consists of many talents and a few others. It is well kept and the rules are sufficient.

Last modified Eisenhower Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.