Bad
Good

My daughter has been there since first grade and will be a fourth grader next year. It is an excellent school. The teachers that she has had are amazing, pricipal always makes time to talk if needed. The couple things that I have issues with is the lack of communication. There have been situations that I don't hear about till days later when my daughte has brough them up. They have gotten better at this but still needs some work. There are tons of family activities. My daughter has learned so much and has had straight A's for three quaters now. Truly an exceptional school which is why although we have moved out of the boundries I continue to drive her there.

My daughter took kindergarten at the University of Utah and missed the cut-off date for kindergarten at John C Fremont. They wouldn't let her test into 1st grade even though she had already taken kindergarten. The main office lady is not very nice and is very rude. My daughter wanted to eat lunch at the school and they wouldn't even let her do that... Not a very nice front office lady if you ask me. The principle doesn't seem to know what he is doing either. It's sad because my daughter is a good kid and it seems like she is treated like she is a "low-income" child...and she isn't.

I have lived in this area for 37 years and sent all 6 of my children to Fremont. There has always been good teachers there for my children. I'm sure things have changed some with the growth of this neighborhood, but I have not heard of very many complaints from my neighbors. They also have good PTA and family involvement.

Last modified John C Fremont School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.