599 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their theme is the seven habits of highly effective people and are constantly working on students being leaders. Any issues my kids have ever had the administers and teachers have dealt with it fairly and worked on honesty in everything they do.

I currently have two kids attending, my oldest is in second grade and has had amazing teachers every year. The teachers keep you informed on everything, they have a personalized goals on math and reading for each kid. They had a good principal but their new one is amazing!! My kindergartener just loves going full day and is already learning a ton! I completely recommend it to anyone with kids.

All of the teachers we have had have been wonderful. The Principal they have currently cares a lot about the kids and the parents concerns. We really like the Leader in me program it has really helped my kids be better students and people.

Principal is not responsive to the concerns of the parents. I maybe wrong But I perceive her to be a bigot.

Terra Linda is a great school! The teachers work together and really care about the students. If you're looking for a great education for your kids, send them to Terra Linda!

I have one child in First grade and this is the only school she has attended so I don't have basis for comparison. My child is advanced and I was concerned with the 'No Child Left Behind' that she wouldn't be challenged. But the teacher is excellent at helping each child improve individually. My child is reading at a third grade level and is one of three students in her class on an advanced spelling list, so I'm pleased with her progress. There are many opportunities for parents to volunteer. There aren't any extracurricular activities for first graders, but I don't know how normal that is. Safety could be improved. My child didn't enter the school one day after being dropped off and was found 30 min later by another parent. I'd feel better if someone waited outside and made sure all of the students entered the school.

Last modified Terra Linda School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.