West Jordan, UT

Terra Linda School 5

Posted June 10, 2014
All of the teachers we have had have been wonderful. The Principal they have currently cares a lot about the kids and the parents concerns. We really like the Leader in me program it has really helped my kids be better students and people.

Terra Linda School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
Principal is not responsive to the concerns of the parents. I maybe wrong But I perceive her to be a bigot.

Posted July 05, 2011
Terra Linda is a great school! The teachers work together and really care about the students. If you're looking for a great education for your kids, send them to Terra Linda!

Posted May 15, 2007
I have one child in First grade and this is the only school she has attended so I don't have basis for comparison. My child is advanced and I was concerned with the 'No Child Left Behind' that she wouldn't be challenged. But the teacher is excellent at helping each child improve individually. My child is reading at a third grade level and is one of three students in her class on an advanced spelling list, so I'm pleased with her progress. There are many opportunities for parents to volunteer. There aren't any extracurricular activities for first graders, but I don't know how normal that is. Safety could be improved. My child didn't enter the school one day after being dropped off and was found 30 min later by another parent. I'd feel better if someone waited outside and made sure all of the students entered the school.

Posted October 06, 2005

Terra Linda School
8400 South 3400 West, West Jordan, UT  84088
Last modified Terra Linda School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terra Linda School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top