1,030 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

The comment about this school tolerating bullying is so true. The administration spends more time and effort blaming the victim and making it his/her problem than they do fixing the true problem. This school is fine until you have a problem that requires administration involvement. The parents that give this school high ratings have obviously not had a problem that required administration involvement. There are good teachers at this school who care about their students.

The administration/faculty, etc. does nothing to address school bullying. With all the media about bullying in our schools, you would think they would take this more seriously and be more interested in curtailing this behavior in the school. I believe the District needs to investigate and act accordingly. So sad, we have to tolerate this type of aggression in our schools.

HAYDEN PEAK IS AWESOME!!!! The school is great, MOST of the teachers are great, the education is okay they just need to take time with each of there students and see what they need extra help on.

We LOVE Hayden Peak! Teachers are dedicated, lots of parent involvment and a great community surrounding it! Thanks for another great year!

We love Hayden Peak! The teachers really care about their students and are very communicative. I can e-mail my son's teacher anytime and I know she will get back to me ASAP- usually within hours. I appreciate the time the teacher has taken to get to know my son and his strengths and weaknesses. Great school!

Hayden Peak is an outstanding school. The teachers are committed to helping each child learn and academic growth is closely monitored. Students reading below grade level are given additional assistance through the SOAR program. The math club provides after school math-related activities. Reflections, orchestra and Harmony help to develop interest in the fine arts. Great parent involvement; a very active PTA.

I am both a parent of a student attending Hayden Peak, and a teacher as well. Teacher devotion and parent involvement make Hayden Peak an absolutely excellent school.

I loved the Respect, Responsibility, and Safety videos... I wish they would post them on the Hayden Peak website. There are many great teachers there :)

Hayden Peak is a great place to be. It is a safe environment with many opportunities for learning. Students are friendly and enjoy attending.

I am extremely disappointed in the education my children have received at this school. I have been told by teachers at this school they simply do not have enough time to give a struggling student. So i have had one of my children complain that they just sit most of the day doing nothing. I feel children slip through the cracks at this school. Another one of my children who excels at academics, was assigned books in sixth grade curriculum that she had already read in the third grade curriculum in a previous school. i would not recommend sending your child to Hayden Peak Elementary.

Last modified Hayden Peak School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.