West Point, UT

Lakeside School 4

Posted August 27, 2007
A great school with great staff and a very supportive principal. Our child is receiving a well-rounded education and we are very satisfied.

Lakeside School 5

Posted August 20, 2007
This school is the best school I attended! I attended 3 schools, and this had the best library, teachers, PTA, principal, and the some of the best testing theories I've ever had!

Lakeside School 4

Posted June 17, 2005
Lakeside elementary has so far been a great school. My 6 yr old has been very happy with her first experience with school. I felt she could have been pushed a little more, but for the most part we had a positive experience. I love the enviroment. The school is new and I felt it created a great learning enviroment. My child was finishing chemothreapy and I felt that the school could have helped out a little more with explaining to the children what was going on. But her teacher was great in doing what she could.

Lakeside School
2941 West 800 North, West Point, UT  84015
Last modified Lakeside School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top