1,668 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Posted November 12, 2013
This school has Very helpful teachers and they. Have counselors that really do help and care about the students they also have gaap on monday mornings so if your child needs help getting there grades up they can help

Posted May 27, 2009
Although Granger has a rating according to Great Schools test results criteria, it is a school where there is a diverse ethnic mix which adds a richness to the education our kids receive. Having recently transferred my son there from a so called 'better' school, I have found that Granger offers plenty of opportunity for students to excel. What stands out about the students of Granger High is a fierce loyalty to the school itself as well as the community and a sense of pride that is sadly lacking in many schools. I give Granger a 5 out of 5.

Posted October 26, 2008
I just came to this school and it's the best ever... =)

Posted February 09, 2008
As a coach from the Granite School district for the past 4 years I can say that the teachers and staff at Granger care very much about the students attending the school. A lot of other schools see fit to claim the attendance of a student up until the deadline of October when they recieve their funding for that fiscal year but are quick to dump any students that do not meet a certain academic criteria. Granger does not play these games. Students are encouraged to work and given every opportunity to grow through their experience in highshool.

Granger High School 4

Posted February 13, 2007
As a graduate from the class of 2006, I can say that this school is not only exceptional, but a great community. The teachers are wonderful. To many of them, a paycheck is only a bonus. These teachers are there for students wholeheartedly. Their devotion and care is what makes this school such a great place. If there's one thing I miss about high school, it's the caring community. I have so many memories within the halls of Granger, I would never change the experience. They may never know this, but I would like to thank Vantassel, Fuller, and Gaskins for being such great human beings.

Posted October 07, 2006
I am a student at Granger High School. There are teachers at Granger that once used to be students at this school as well. Like if anyone is reading this and remembers as a student or former teaacher, Mr Folster, or Mrs Terry Biggar. Both were students and now long time teachers at Granger high. Anyway i love this school and i love living in West Valley City. Anyway if you have questions about the school or how its going then lemme know. Anyone who reads or went to this school, then take care and god bless.

Posted April 01, 2006
Granger is a wonderful school. I graduated from there in 1977. I have since had 3 children graduate from there in 2002, 2003, 2005 & my last one graduates this June (2006). I had a great time there, as did all of my children. I am proud to say I graduated from Granger High School as are my kids. It is a great school! -Kristi

Posted February 13, 2006
I graduated from this wonderful and excellent school, I have gained so much and have learned so much, I have had such amazing teachers that taught not only the things they teach in the classroom, but also outside of the classroom, I also loved the diversity this school has, you'd think that in such a diverse place that there would be big problems among the ethnic groups, but there wasn't any when I was there at Granger, everyone, white, black, mexicans, asians, polynesians, just got along with everyone and I think thats a big essential in today's world with rapid growth among different races and different cultures, this school is just awesome! The best high school in the state of utah! The teachers care alot about the students and how they succeed in the classroom and not only in the classroom but in the real world. -Nathan.

Granger High School

Posted November 21, 2005
Granger is a great school. I feel proud whenever people ask me what high school I went to and I can say Granger High School.

Posted October 21, 2004
Granger is an excellent school. Not only did I go there but so did my two girls. They have gained so much insight from their teachers and those around them.

Granger High School
3690 South 3600 West, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Granger High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.