Pioneer School 5

Posted January 16, 2013
My children have gone to Pioneer Elementary for 4 years and they have had excellent, caring teachers each year. As I have volunteered at this school I have seen this excellence reach from the principal and office staff to the custodian and aides. This is a school where my children feel safe and have all of their academic needs met to the fullest. I cannot image my children going to any other school!

Pioneer School 2

Posted July 13, 2012
My son has not participated in any events such as a Halloween parade, singing program, or Christmas program because this school does not do any programs. We lose our sense of community when we have no common events to share. Teachers have all been good though.

Pioneer School
3860 South 3380 West, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Pioneer School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top