West Valley City, UT

1 star

Harry S. Truman School 1

Posted November 17, 2014
terrible!!!!! So under funded!!! My daughter is currently in 1st grade there and her class has 30 kids in it, 3-4 which do not even have their own desk they have to sit at the table. Teachers do not have enough time to help individual students if they are struggling in certain area. Never explain the work enough even for the parents to understand it. Office ladies are extremely rude and terrible manners. They act like you're an idiot for asking them any kind of question or seem annoyed when you go to the office. Like its a burden on their day to assist a parent with anything. I am pulling my kids out next year. I want them to have a proper education and they are certainly not getting here or any of granite school districts schools.
5 people found this helpful

Harry S. Truman School 0

Posted March 11, 2008
Truman has an excellent staff that work together to help each individual student. The need seems to always exceed the resources however. Our social worker and psychologist are extremely overworked and have to share their time between two or three schools. With abuse on the rise, I find it very difficult when my student's emotional needs are not met at home or at school. We are doing the best we can here, but we need more help from the legislature. We need our psychologist and social worker at our school full time.

Harry S. Truman School
4639 South 3200 West, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Harry S. Truman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harry S. Truman School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top