Hunter School 3

Posted September 22, 2010
My daughter loves her school but as a parent I definitely have had my share of concerns. She has a really great teacher at the moment who encourages her to do extra "learning experience" activities. She's currently in the advanced learners group in her class. But I still worry about her getting bored and lazy because those in her group are so far ahead of the rest in the class. While her teacher handles it well with giving them extra projects I would prefer it if she was able to actually learn more and advance the way that she and the others in her group could if her teacher didn't have to be so concerned with everyone else. I have also unfortunately had challenges with the principal and some of the office staff. Excellent teachers, but little support from the principal.

Hunter School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
I totally disagree with the previous statement made by the previous parent, because the school treats EVERY student the same and just because there may be one not so good teacher in the school does not mean the rest of them are bad at all so that is an unfair judgement made by that parent and I think the parent must have a chip on their shoulder to write that review. I have seen the teaching ethics and they love their students and the children that have no disabilities get the advantage because they do not get pulled out of their classooms and they have an easier time learning. Do you expect pitty because your child doesnt need extra special help, that just tells me you are a judgemental person. I will uphold Hunter Elementary and think most of them are wonderful teachers!!!

Hunter School 5

Posted July 31, 2009

Hunter School 2

Posted August 16, 2005
I have mixed feelings about this school. My son has had three good teachers and one horible one. The teachers are being pushed to help the disadvantaged children, slower children and noenglish speaking children succeed. This leaves my son sitting at his desk with nothing to do. Also, due to low enrollment, one class in my son's grade was disolved into the three other. This took the student count from 21 to 30. Great. More time not spent with my child. This school needs to remember that every child is important. Not just those with statistics on thier side.

Hunter School 5

Posted April 25, 2005

Hunter School
4351 South 5400 West, West Valley City, UT  84120
Last modified Hunter School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top